Joanna Krupa Never Ceases To Amaze Us

In Joanna Krupa on 5 Jan 2012 by Bog
Joanna Krupa Never Ceases To Amaze Us Joanna Krupa 5

Joanna Krupa In Her Panties

Here she is, in her place fooling around and posing in lingerie in various positions for Esquire magazine. Joanna Krupa’s the kind of girl 99% of men wouldn’t know what to say to if she’d say hello first. And the rest of 1% are delusional, unde 13 years old or mentally¬†challenged. What I’m saying is that it’s our¬†fault for letting such amazing women end up with total douche-bags or filthy rich grandpas.

Sexiest strippers on your desktop!


on HisPotion.com
With every like we get, a hot babe drops her bra!

The Buzz

SIGN UP FOR FREE UPDATES

Copyright © 2007-2011 · All Rights Reserved · Pick Me Up! News by Scale Up Networks · 26 queries in 0.275 seconds.
eXTReMe Tracker